Top 10 Richest Man In India 2018Hello friends, Today we are going to discuss the top 10 richest man in India in 2018. as the time passes their income, revenue and position also change. But today I will reveal India's top 10 richest man list declared by Forbes Magazine for the year 2018. Before that let me know you about Forbes Magazine - It is a business magazine who declare the richest person in the world on the basis of their income every year. this year also they produce the list of 2208 billionaires, out of that 121 are Indians. which makes India the 3rd largest group of richest persons after the U.S & China. So, coming to our topic let's begin...
01. Mukesh AmbaniIndian business magnate who is the chairman, managing director and largest shareholder of the Reliance Industries Limited. a Fortune Global 500 company. Elder son of the greatest businessman Late. Dhirubhai Ambani and brother of Anil Ambani. Owner of the IPL franchise called Mumbai Indians. Forbes named him as the richest sports owner of the year. In 2016, awarded with Othmer Gold Medal by Chemical Heritage Foundation. Net. Worth revenue is 44.3 billion (4430 crores)
02. Azim PremjiChairman of the Wipro Limited along with the business tycoon, investor, and philanthropist in India. In 2010 awarded by the most powerful men in the world by Asiaweek. Also founder of the Azim Premji Foundation a non-profit organisation. Net. Worth revenue is 17.9 billion (1790 crores)
03. Lakshmi MittalHe is chairman & CEO of Arcelormittal, one of the biggest steel company in the world. In 2008 awarded with Padma Vibhushan. Financial Times named him as "Person of the Year" Net. Worth revenue is 18.9 billion (1890 crores)
04. Shiv NadarHe is an industrialist and philanthropist along with chairman & founder of HCL and Shiv Nadar Foundation. He transforms the HCL IT hardware company into IT enterprise. Nadar awarded with the Padmbhuhsan for tremendous efforts into IT. Net. Worth revenue is 15.1 billion (1510 crores)
05. Dilip ShanghviDilip Shangvi is the co-founder and director of Sun Pharmaceuticals. he is listed in top billionaires by Forbes in the year 2015. Sun Pharmaceuticals is the worlds 4th largest pharma industry. Net Worth Revenue is 11.9 billion(1190 crores).
Are You Looking For The Security Services Check Here.
06. Kumar Mangalam BirlaKumar Mangalam Birla the chairman & the son of Aditya Birla who founded the Aditya Birla Group. He is also awarded as CEO of the year in 2016. He is also a chancellor of BITS & Chairman of IIT Delhi & IIM Ahmedabad. Net. Worth Revenue is 12 billion (1200 crore)
07. Uday KotakUday Kotak is Indian banker, vice chairman & managing director of Kotak Mahindra Bank. Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. is the first company who receive the license from Reserve Bank Of India. In 2014 he is named as Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the world. Net. Worth revenue is 12.5 billion (1250 crores)
08. Radhakishan DamaniRevolution in the field of hypermarket and supermarket with the launch of DMART in India is done by Radhakishan Damani. Currently, there are 154 DMART stores spread across India. Net. Worth revenue is 10 billion (1000 crores)
09. Gautam AdaniThe founder and president of Gautam Group. his business deals with spanning coal trading, coal mining, oil & gas exploration, ports, logistics, power generation, agriculture, edible oils, transmission and gas distribution. His son Karan Adani now established and CEO of Adani Ports and Special Economic Zones (APSEZ). Adani group recently tie-up with Swedish company for the manufacturing of jet fighter plane - Saab JAS 39 Gripen. Net.worth Income is approx. $10.3 billion (1030 crores).
10. Cyrus S. PoonawalaChairman of Poonawaala group and the founder of Serum Institute of India Pvt. Ltd. His biotech company manufactures paediatric vaccines. He has done his schooling and graduation from Pune city. Net. Worth revenue is 6.1 billion (610 crores)
Security ServiceAll the above-listed Indian industrialist are famous but they always have chances of threat and theft to the life. so in order to be on the safe side, they hire the best private security agency who have well trained professional security guards.
ConclusionThese are the top 10 richest man in the world declared by Forbes Magazine in 2018. they are not only rich by money but also with heart. they made our country proud along by providing education and employment in respective fields.
Looking for the Security Company Check Out Here.